FACE SKIN CARE COSMETICS – AyuuSmile :)
Age : 21 years old
Country : Belgium
Skin Type: Normal
I. Daily cares (morning routine)
– Cottage La Vanille : This cream is meant to be used in the shower but it’s really good to clean face too. It can be used on all your body and it smells great 😀 (If you’re a little sensitive don’t use it everyday !! I’m not but when my skin seems weak due to not enough hydration I don’t use it)
– Nivea body lotion express : I put this up to hydrate the skin and it dries really fast so it’s pretty usefull !
– Nivea BB-Cream : hydrates as well and harmonize the complexion (with just a little bit of foundation). It covers up for any imperfections, helps protect your skin from sun and make your skin soft J (it exists in different colors to match up with your complexion).
In the evening I sometimes do a scrub with cottage la vanille again to cleanse the bb cream away if there are leftovers after the cleansing milk.
– Vichy NormalDerm : I use it to clean my skin from time to time to avoid using a scrub each day.
– Garnier pure active intensive : I use it to clean my skin once per week to avoid pimples.
– Nivea CleanDeeper : I use it when I feel that my skin isn’t smooth anymore with imperfections and so on to clean it better
– Instituts-Pflege Klärende Peel-off-maske : I use it once every 2 weeks to smoothen the skin and matify it.
III. Special Care
– LaRoche Posay Efaclar A.I. : It’s a targeted breakout corrector which is very useful when you have a pimple. It works pretty well but I wouldn’t recommend it to people who have a sensitive skin since it can be pretty aggressive if you use it too often.
– La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 : when you have a sunburn or irritations it’s very useful. You can put it twice a day and it work very well J
– Louis Widmer Crème contour des yeux : it helps you if you begin to have imperfections around your eyes like slight wrinkle or if you have baggy eyes.
I also do a natural mask every 2 weeks.
– 1 egg
– 1 banana
– 1 avocado
– 1 white yoghurt
– 1 lemon
– 4-5 tablespoon of sugar
Warning: If you’ve never put any of the ingredients or some of them on your skin make a prior test on your skin and wait for a bit to be sure it’s not reacting.
Separate white and yellow of the egg and put it in 2 different boxes. Take your 4-5 tablespoon of sugar and add it to the box with the yellow part.
The first box is clear.
Take a new box and put in it the banana, the yoghurt and the avocado and mix them all. You got your box n°2.
In the third box, press the lemon and mix it with the white part of the egg and here is your 3rd box.
First, take a towel and a pan. Get water in your pan and make it boil. Once the boiling is done take it off the fire. Put the towel on your head and then get your face above of the steam which is coming out of the pan. Try to isolate it a bit with your towel so much of the steam get directly on your face. The goal is to open your pores so you can act on it after.
Once you’re done, mop up your face softly in the towel without scrubbing it.
Second step, take the first box and put the mixture on your face, scrub it a bit while putting it on. Avoid putting it too close to your eyes but try to put it everywhere. Let the mask on your face for about 15 minutes. Here is to scrub your face with a natural mask.
Clear your face from the mixture with clear water and again mop up your face in the towel.
Third step, take the second box and put the mixture all over your face. Let it on for 20 minutes. The mixture will hydrate your skin and help it being smooth.
Clear your face again with clear water.
Fourth step: take the third box and put it on your face. Stay with it for about 10 minutes and then clean your face with clear water. The last mixture will close up your pores.”